Estate Management Company will be responsible for maintenance of the community grounds in adhering to VisionFAAH’s quality and environmental standards. This will ensure great quality of life for residents and that property values continue to appreciate over the life of the Estate to the advantage of each individual property owner. TO BUY A HOUSE – Go to House Purchase Form
ESTATES MANAGEMENT SERVICES INCLUDES:
- Refuse Collection
- Maintenance of Community Landscape and Public Gardens (open spaces, pruning of trees etc)
- Roads and Drainage Maintenance as well as Periodic Road Resurfacing
Plumbing, electrical and other repair services will be available at the Estates for a fee.
ENFORCEMENT OF BY-LAWS & BUILDING REGULATIONS
The Accra Regional By-laws relating to Residential Area Standards will be kept and incorporated into all leases.
These will includes:
- Prohibitions of the rearing of animals like sheep, goats and chickens on the Estate
- Prohibitions of hawking of food and goods on the streets, pavements or sidewalks.
- Prohibitions of the use of facade and premises for commercial purposes except where permitted in the Estate Design.
- Enforcement of regulations on noise pollution.
Owners wishing to alter or extend their buildings or develop their property in any other way, shall be required to obtain the prior written approval of the Estate Management so as to preserve the architectural integrity of the Estate. Estate management need to approve all projects and shall have the first option for executing any such development work.
Purchasers intending to use their properties for commercial activity should indicate so at the time of purchase, to ensure the appropriate plot will be allotted.